About The Park City Area Restaurant Association
The Park City Area Restaurant (PCARA) is a 501c (6) non-profit organization comprised of over 50 Park City area restaurants created to promote the uniqueness of restaurants in this majestic area of Utah. The PCARA enjoys touting cuisine with originality served up in a resort-town atmosphere that will take guests away from the mundane. PCARA believes that if someone wants great food, a carefree atmosphere and a quick escape from the ordinary, a visit to Park City for breakfast, lunch or dinner is the right choice.
WHy Should You Become a Member?
Membership in the Park City Area Restaurant Association provides a wealth of resources to promote your business. From advertising assistance and promotion on social networking sites to media exposure, targeted marketing and special event participation, the benefits of becoming a member are invaluable. Read More.
A One-Year Membership (January - December) Includes:
- Membership to the Utah Restaurant Association and the National Restaurant Association.
- Targeted advertising to the residents of the Wasatch Front and other surrounding areas.
- Inclusion and website link-backs in the PCARA social network posts.
- An updateable, interactive website with a personalized restaurant listing and includes, photos, menus and restaurant information, including website reporting so members can track how many people are visiting their specific page.
- Featured restaurant time on PCARA homepage.
- Targeted email campaigns to over 10,000 hungry visitors.
- Collaboration with Park City officials and businesses as well as Ski Utah and the Utah Office of Tourism
- Support of Park City Area Restaurants and events advertising through Summit County Restaurant Tax Grant ($185,000 in 2012 and $180,000 in previous year's).
- Discounted participation fee in Savor the Summit special event.
- Exclusive participation to PCARA members in the spring and fall Cocktail contests.